Things you do for your dog ...

FEENIX

Celebrating Thor's 6th birthday. :)

1_zpsin7a2hvz.jpg

2_zps2q3kyscp.jpg

3_zpsj4uxf0pb.jpg

Raw prime rib + Nutro high protein venison and chickpeas kibbles followed by ...

4_zpsniirduni.jpg

5_zpspdtvm6ki.jpg

Funfetti yellow cupcake with blue vanilla topping.

We love him dearly! :rolleyes::D:cool:

Haha...my wife and your family would be best friends. We have three dogs who get spoiled way to much. She treats them like children. Thanks for sharing.

I freeze some of the better scraps from my elk and she gets them every other week or so. She usually gets treats for her birthday too but not a cupcake and candle. She is spoiled on a pretty regular basis though.

I've always had Golden Retrievers. When my kids were young, my wife would have birthday parties for the Goldens and would even invite the neighbors dogs. Friends & neighbors usually brought over gifts (treats). :)

My current Golden, Cody, has been on raw food since he was weened off milk. He has eaten a ton of game meat and probably ate 1/2 of my moose. My wife now cooks most of the meat and Cody and I share it frequently. Somehow I feel like I'm eating dog food! lol :D

I freeze some of the better scraps from my elk and she gets them every other week or so. She usually gets treats for her birthday too but not a cupcake and candle. She is spoiled on a pretty regular basis though.

I do the same on the wild game harvests. Thor loves raw food; I give him raw bone/marrow, chicken gizzards and livers, beef liver, fish/skins (BARF diet), etc and mixed them in his kibbles at least 3 times a week.

The cupcake was my son's idea, he only lick some of the icing and a couple of bites to taste. :D

1103141550a_zps3946e78f.jpg

65396_3781686622659_564685614_n_zps77c8ce4d.jpg

PB182000_zps8d83ebea.jpg
PA161919_zps793b5a7a.jpg

(80/20 raw ground beef, raw egg, cottage cheese, and salmon oil)

We were out hiking one time and he locked on to this ...

P1000554A_zpsb69f037c.jpg

Sorry for all the pix. Thanks you all ... always glad to know I am not alone in this. :rolleyes::):cool:

Never apologize for the pictures, they are great. Thanks for sharing. Our 2 1/2 year old English Setter doesn't know he is a dog. And if I told him I'm sure it would kill him. But at least we'd still be together, because my wife would probably do me in for causing her best friend harm. Have a great one.

Great pictures, they are no different then our children, they are part of the family and loved just as much.:)

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.