• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Thin the heard

It is time again to sell off the ones I don't shoot. More pictures can be sent if you want them.

1st is a Montana 1999 chambered in 6xc. I bought this awhile ago used and never shot it. This will make someone a very nice rifle, threaded 1/2x28. Like new $1000 shipped OBO No scope. View attachment 244574 SOLD pending funds

2nd is a CZ model 03 (Montana 1999 action) in 270 WSM. I bought this one used and never shot it. Great condition, very smooth action. Threaded 5/8x24. I do have a radial brake I could add if someone wants it. $1200 shipped OBOView attachment 244578

3rd is a Christensen arms Classic in 300 win. Bought this one used this fall and never shot it. Good condition with a chip in the stock. Upgraded to the side baffle Ti CA brake, and still have the Ti radial brake it came with. Original owner stated it shot the factory Hornady Precision Hunter 200 grain ammo very well. Threaded 5/8x24. $1950 shipped OBO No scope.View attachment 244580 SOLD pending funds

4th is a Scout Supply Company built 6.5 Creedmoor in burnt bronze. Spiral fluted barrel with brake. McMillan adjustable A3 stock. Shoots factory 140 ELD M .5 moa. My son shot this one a little, and took 2 antelope with it this year, with the ELD M ammo, and it worked perfectly. Threaded 5/8x24. $1500 shipped OBO. No scope.View attachment 244581 SOLD pending funds

Last is a 6.5 PRC with Carbon Six barrel on a Remington short action. This is a Remage setup. Shoots 156 Bergers and H1000 between .5 and .75 moa @ 2950fps. I let a friend use it to take his very first bull this year and the shot was right at 600. One shot kill and the bull never took a step. Nice light weight rifle. Threaded 5/8x24. $1500 shipped OBO. No scopeView attachment 244579 SOLD pending funds.
Nice rifles at good prices.

I really don't know, as this is a Montana Rifle Company 1999 action made for CZ. It reminds me of a HS Precision or a Bell and Carlson. I would think a Winchester stock would fit, but don't hold me to that.
Most all CZ's are Mauser 98 clones and take either Mauser 98 or slightly modified Mauser 98 stocks