They didn’t learn from Bud Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
The things that frighten grown, adult ba--aa--aad *** outdoorsmen never ceases to amaze me.

Not adults man, freaks been around along time. Buuut they were quiet, scared.

This should be frightening because they are forcing this on our younger, impressionable minds that are not mature enough to reason out that a man is a man and a woman is a woman…and kids, they just plain OFF LIMITS

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230607-115942_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230607-115942_Samsung Internet.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 26
Not adults man, freaks been around along time. Buuut they were quiet, scared.

This should be frightening because they are forcing this on our younger, impressionable minds that are not mature enough to reason out that a man is a man and a woman is a woman…and kids, they just plain OFF LIMITS
It used to be, you could see those freaks anytime you wanted to by buying a ticket at the carnival.

What amazes me is how some of them get ****ed when you stare at them. It's like, if you make yourself up to be a freak you'd better EXPECT people to stare. We used to have to pay money to see that kind of stuff!

I certainly don't mind people being different, dressing different or acting out. What I do mind is them DEMANDING I accept and approve of it. I also should not have to hire it or patronize it if I don't want to. This in your face demand for approval has to stop.

I pray that we as a country can get back to judging a person by what they can do, and what they know, not by their sexual orientation or color of their skin. You can't have equality among people, if certain races or "genders" get extra points. A level playing field is a level playing field and I once heard it was written in some old American contract, that "all men were created equal", just not sure it that well written document is still considered relevant by the Woke left.

Awe man you know winners never quit and quitters never win😂. I probably should as well. Save a few bucks and be healthier. But being part cajun and part Irish is a bad combination lol.
To be honest...I never started drinking. So it is easy to say I quit.

This fact blows people away when I tell them: I have never been drunk in my life, I have never done a single illicit drug in my life (not even a single puff of weed). I can count on one hand how many drinks I have had in my life. A margherita on my 21st B-day. A shot of sour apple Pucker at a Christmas party. A shot of Malibu Rum at a bachelor party. And My last one was 11 years ago when my niece turned 21 and asked if I would have a shot with her, a Lemon Drop. She couldn't believe I accepted.

So this frightens you.....but pedophiles don't? Interesting....
narrow minded people like you frighten me a lot more than some squirrelly guy in a dress for the fun of it. some pedo's involved? possibly, but more likely, the hysteria is media driven (left and right) to the extremes. Your personal attack and insinuation that I'm "ok with that and partake in such actions" was an insult and totally uncalled for. I have always thought this forum was a place where "friends" could talk. Disagree, yes, but talk...
I'm out.

Sorry I didn't see this thread before.

Thread starter KSB209 is banned.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts