They didn’t learn from Bud Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1681570571802.jpg

The things that frighten grown, adult ba--aa--aad *** outdoorsmen never ceases to amaze me.
It's nothing about being frightened. You really think those freaks frighten any grown adult? It's vile, distgusting, and if you think they aren't coming for the younger generation and will prey upon as many of them as possible you're dead wrong. Standing up against pedophiles and anyone who supports them should be a priority for any one with a lick of common sense!

The things that frighten grown, adult ba--aa--aad *** outdoorsmen never ceases to amaze me.
Im honestly not trying to be an inflammatory person here but if you don't see the problem here, their campaigning might be working lol. When people see something wrong and just don't care, THAT is a problem. And what is being promoted here is wrong on so many levels I don't really know where to start. That being said, what they choose to do on their own time isn't my business as long as it doesn't hurt other people. What is being promoted DOES hurt other people, though.

Last edited:
Im honestly not trying to an inflammatory person here but if you don't see the problem here, their campaigning might be working lol. When people see something wrong and just don't care, THAT is a problem. And what is being promoted here is wrong on so many levels I don't really know where to start. That being said, what they choose to do on their own time isn't my business as long as it doesn't hurt other people. What is being promoted DOES hurt other people, though.
Just because it's promoted as normal doesn't make it so! Definitely NOT normal

I just don't understand why some are not offended and outraged when these companies decide to focus in on just one group that the WOKE culture finds important. Just make a good product and sell it, don't be political or WOKE. When you bring your political stance or lack of ethics and values into your sales marketing, you should be boycotted. For them to say they are "inclusive", where are the ads promoting, Vets, Amputees, those with down syndrome, people who are blind, have MS, one short leg, birth defects, and the list goes on. Don't pick the new "Woke" idiots idea of progress, just stay true to your original product and leave everything out of it. I hope any of these companies that decide to advertise their support feel it in a very poor P&L because of loss of sales and customer loyalty. I see that AB has given up on Bud Light and is now pouring all their advertising dollars into a new campaign for Ultra. I hope they continue their downward spiral.

What frightens me is someone planning to infiltrate my backdoor and fantasizing about it....I take it you are ok with that and partake in such actions?

Status
Not open for further replies.