They’re gettin ‘fired up’!

Deputy819

Figured I'd post these here for you 'Turkey Guys'. Saw these jokers while out attempting some 'paper services' yesterday and took some quick photos before they got nervous and ended the show...Cheers! 👍
31497718-8461-464B-885B-51914B6775BC.jpeg335E281E-51EF-4C01-9B66-B67517345210.jpeg2CB8D9C9-31A8-49F2-B3F3-198EDF5DB3E7.jpeg936050B3-5C8C-4ECA-B90A-FF4D3AA53772.jpegE40187CC-6B9A-4AD2-A445-624A29EEE6CE.jpegAB0EE5D9-50C1-457F-A069-A92A8B4579D8.jpeg

April 10th here for us in North Carolina. I have been running around here locally for shotgun shells and nonexistent for the most part. We are allowed two birds so I should be ok with the only three shells I have Left...fingers crossed.
Agreed on the no ammo part.

I took my kids pheasant hunting a month or so back, and we dang near had to throw rocks at them due to lack of ammo.

April 10th here for us in North Carolina. I have been running around here locally for shotgun shells and nonexistent for the most part. We are allowed two birds so I should be ok with the only three shells I have Left...fingers crossed.
If you are anywhere near eastern NC I have some 3" Winchester Super X, could throw a few shells your way.

Bird were strutting until this front moved in and it blew 20. 80 degrees this weekend will get the bugs out and the birds back in the fields. Me and the wife missed all of last season, she was 8 months pregnant, both of us are getting all twitchy. I don't know why but deer season is kind of relaxing to me and being outdoors is the goal but turkeys and stupid Canadian geese get me amped up to shoot'em.

Also just remember folks a 2 3/4 high brass load through a full/turkey choke only takes a few yards off the effective range. Before I got my 12 gauge all I had was an old 16 pump that put many a turkey in the dirt. Didn't even have a picture of a turkey on the ammo box.

If you are anywhere near eastern NC I have some 3" Winchester Super X, could throw a few shells your way.

Bird were strutting until this front moved in and it blew 20. 80 degrees this weekend will get the bugs out and the birds back in the fields. Me and the wife missed all of last season, she was 8 months pregnant, both of us are getting all twitchy. I don't know why but deer season is kind of relaxing to me and being outdoors is the goal but turkeys and stupid Canadian geese get me amped up to shoot'em.

Also just remember folks a 2 3/4 high brass load through a full/turkey choke only takes a few yards off the effective range. Before I got my 12 gauge all I had was an old 16 pump that put many a turkey in the dirt. Didn't even have a picture of a turkey on the ammo box.
Thanks for the offer, but I am near Hickory and was able to find some. Did see some this morning out in the fields and they are gobbling. Good luck to you.

I went to a 410 ga this yr. I have extra 12 and 10 ga turkey loads. I have several boxes of 12ga long beard. Plus I have several boxes in Winchester supreme 10ga loads.

I went to a 410 ga this yr. I have extra 12 and 10 ga turkey loads. I have several boxes of 12ga long beard. Plus I have several boxes in Winchester supreme 10ga loads
12 gauge shells are somewhat available in TSS. 20 gauge shells can be found, but difficult and 410 gauge TSS are nonexistent

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.