The Z’s get it done in Wyoming

Thank you.

Both rifles weigh around 14 pounds. The kids carry them everywhere including the mountains. Haven't heard them complain one time that the rifles are too heavy. I believe that the only disadvantage of a heavy gun is weight.

Not exactly sure why that made me chuckle. But I guess the only advantage to a light weight rifle is also its weight.

Absolutely fantastic all around !!! Remember when we were young and carrying heavy "stuff" was like "nothing".
Just the other day I went to move one of my Dillon reloads, and thought OMG, have I grown that old that fast ?? ( just outa shape )

Lol!! Exactly. I have heavy guns too but am way more selective on which ones come on certain trips. These kids are extremely passionate about their rifles and the outdoors. Between fishing and hunting, the Z's are fanatics. Zayne won the BASS student angler northwest region this year. It's so fun to hear them bicker back and forth on details of why their animal is bigger. They are such good kids and like any father I will do anything for them. I can't wait until Zandyr joins the mix. It's going to be a mind scramble of epic proportions.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.