The word from the Federal Ammunition rep today

A new north 40 opened up my buddy called and said ammo shelves were full. I got there the evening they opened and prices were higher then pre covid stuff but not bad. They limited you to two boxes per caliber, per day. I bought some stuff but not a lot the store had been open less than 8 hours and already sold out of primers and most powder. Lots of brass on the shelves. Went back week later they have NO AMMO at all. I saw ateast 10 pallets of AR ammo for sale by case the first day, they were gone as well. We have a local gun trader web page and it is loaded with powder primers and ammo now for more than North 40 was selling it. SAD SAD SAD...
I realize most people are hoping to get on the get rich quick scheme. Me personally I will not spend one cent on ammo powder or primers I believe were bought to resell for profit while hurting the local gun owner community.

Wife called me a hoarder way before covid started. I am but I have stuff to reload now. I go shoot when I want and have given more stuff to shooting buddies since this BS started then Ive used.

I just hope the supplies come back one day and all the scalpers GO BROKE...

A new north 40 opened up my buddy called and said ammo shelves were full. I got there the evening they opened and prices were higher then pre covid stuff but not bad. They limited you to two boxes per caliber, per day. I bought some stuff but not a lot the store had been open less than 8 hours and already sold out of primers and most powder. Lots of brass on the shelves. Went back week later they have NO AMMO at all. I saw ateast 10 pallets of AR ammo for sale by case the first day, they were gone as well. We have a local gun trader web page and it is loaded with powder primers and ammo now for more than North 40 was selling it. SAD SAD SAD...
I realize most people are hoping to get on the get rich quick scheme. Me personally I will not spend one cent on ammo powder or primers I believe were bought to resell for profit while hurting the local gun owner community.

Wife called me a hoarder way before covid started. I am but I have stuff to reload now. I go shoot when I want and have given more stuff to shooting buddies since this BS started then Ive used.

I just hope the supplies come back one day and all the scalpers GO BROKE...
I recently sold 2 trigger locks for a huge profit ($5) and I don't regret it. Been reasonably successful finding bullets. Brass is more difficult and powder is still a big problem. Fortunately I have been able to substitute some powders in some loadings. Yes, I am hoarding everything I currently own. But I am not buying stuff to resell. I suppose I could sell a few primers, but I am afraid of starting a riot...

I agree with flyguy1,I skip the news most evenings as it only leads to distrust and depression.
Not much for alcohol or drugs so I just grin and endure,a lot more enduring than I like.
I have too much ammo loaded already so I only reload now for rifles I am working up a load with new bullets (Hammers) and a lot more enduring than grinning now.
Can't wait until this is over!
Biden came in looking for businesses to make more profit and man O man they are getting rich so yea we are being played by a terrible fiddle player.
All stay sane please.My faith in God and this forum is my refuge now.
Old Rooster
Best off to stick....just with God on this one!