The Wait Is Over - Revic BR4 Ballistic Rangefinder from Gunwerks

Well, guys, it's finally here Just in time for many of our hunting seasons out west! We've been working on this BR4 Ballistic Rangefinder for quite some time, getting things exactly right. Units are shipping out to customers and several of our dealers.

Revic BR4 Ballistic Rangefinder

@skipdavidson did a series of videos giving a pretty good overview here. Give us a holler if you have any questions. You can order online or call our team at (307) 296-7301

Well done GW. Waiting on mine to arrive. Excited about this development, and can't wait till the binos come out. ;) Anything to make life simpler in the field is good for me.

The original question wasn't answered...what's the effective range on deer? Effective range on reflective targets doesn't tell us anything about hunting unless you are hunting silos.

The original question wasn't answered...what's the effective range on deer? Effective range on reflective targets doesn't tell us anything about hunting unless you are hunting silos.
As I've used for hunting this year, my gut tells me that hunting conditions you'll get distances on animals in the 1000 to 1500 on normal modes, with some improvements in long range mode.

Lab testing (read optimal field conditions) yielded good results to 2k/2.5k for std and long range mode.

The laser is less than 0.5 mrad tall and about 1.5 mrad wide and our algorithm is tuned to the reflectivity of antelope and elk hair. Combined with targeting modes, I really would be surprised to see another 905 nm unit do better.

Failed at 25 degrees. It appears to be useless for cold weather hunting.