The very best low light spotting scope?

Aeolus

Fellas, I have decided to go for broke and get the very best spotting scope I can find.
I was thinking the new swaro binocular one with the 85 lens.
But then I hear about kowa tsn 884 and it may be as good or better.

Anyone have any thoughts

The Swarovski 85mm BTX (binocular) that I spent some time behind on a hunting trip was absolutely brilliant (excuse the pun). Of course Swarovski also have the 95mm objective lens if 85mm isn't enough light gathering. Either size with the addition of the 1.7x extender would be an awesome set up.

The Swarovski 85mm BTX (binocular) that I spent some time behind on a hunting trip was absolutely brilliant (excuse the pun). Of course Swarovski also have the 95mm objective lens if 85mm isn't enough light gathering. Either size with the addition of the 1.7x extender would be an awesome set up.
I
Fellas, I have decided to go for broke and get the very best spotting scope I can find.
I was thinking the new swaro binocular one with the 85 lens.
But then I hear about kowa tsn 884 and it may be as good or better.

Anyone have any thoughts
I just spent a week hunting behind the BTX 85 and they are simply awesome! The only downside is the weight!

You're correct. The Kowa 88 series and the Swaro module system are the best of the best. As a longtime supporting vendor here on the forum it would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Please give me a call, 516-217-1000, to discuss it. Have a great day,
Doug

I honestly think the 85mm btx at 30x is a touch brighter than the 95mm with it being 35x. The kowa Highlander's I believe gather a touch more light even yet but they're absolutely giant.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.