• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

The ultimate jacket

Sealesniper

I have a "like new" The Ultimate jacket by Gary Neese Outdoor world in size XL. Jacket come with two removable shell holders that velcro and zip in the pockets. Jacket has a hood in the collar, orange vest in the back, pockets everywhere, and zip up sleves so it can become a vest. Jacket new is $300. I am asking $175 shipped and insured.

Here is a link to the jacket. http://www.garynesse.com/sporting-g.../the-classic-ultimate-jacket-saddlecloth.html

New price is $125 shipped

Attachments

• Jacket.jpg
    Jacket.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 377
  • jacket1.jpg
    jacket1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 351
  • jacket2.jpg
    jacket2.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 354
Last edited:
What is the warmth factor. everything there except that. Folks don't understand quality and so see anything over $50 too much, been there done that a lot.

It is not an insulated jacket. I would put the warmth factor on par with a medium sweatshirt. The fabric holds heat and cuts the wind but no bulky layer of insulation.

It is not an insulated jacket. I would put the warmth factor on par with a medium sweatshirt. The fabric holds heat and cuts the wind but no bulky layer of insulation.
Thanks for the info. I'm looking for something to be warm when hunting in the winter, and or out running around in the same weather. Right now, I'm using and old cheap coat I bought in 1996, at a yard sale in Alaska, lol. But has held up. Have an Alaska sleeping bag down coat, but it's, ah, shrunk, lol, and no longer fits me. Bought it in 1968.

Curious as to how the sizes run on these. I typically wear LG in the upper items and Med in the pants etc. I'm thinking the XL may be too long in the sleeves for me.

I feel the size runs true, unlike Sitka and Kuiu that are much smaller than listed size. With that said, I wear an XL because I have a less than athletic midsection. I am 5'11 and the sleeves are not long on me. I can measure the length of the sleeves if you think that will help, but it would be later today before I can do that. I also offer a return policy on anything I sell here. If you buy it and find it is not the right size, I will refund your money (minus shipping) once I have the item returned to me in the same condition I sent it out. (no stains, rips, missing pieces or smells).

I feel the size runs true, unlike Sitka and Kuiu that are much smaller than listed size. With that said, I wear an XL because I have a less than athletic midsection. I am 5'11 and the sleeves are not long on me. I can measure the length of the sleeves if you think that will help, but it would be later today before I can do that. I also offer a return policy on anything I sell here. If you buy it and find it is not the right size, I will refund your money (minus shipping) once I have the item returned to me in the same condition I sent it out. (no stains, rips, missing pieces or smells).
Nice to see there are a few with class still out there (WOW)...:)GLWS

Thanks for the kind offer. I just got home a couple of hours ago from total hip replacement so I'll think on this in my "down."

Hope you recover quickly.
I looked and tried on jacket. Sleeves are not longer than any other jacket, but the cuff is fully adjustable with Velcro so you would have the ability to adjust to cuff to any tightness or size you want to control the sleeve if needed.

Jacket is still for sale.

Recent Posts