the u.n arms treaty has been signed

I will admit I often have a very hard time following your sense of humor, but I have no idea what you are talking about.

I am not even sure I know what "creful" is.

So, never mind...:)

Jeff

Never fear, spell check is here.....

I lost most of my sense of humor when my son graduated from law school and the rest when I turned 60.

Hey Broz, you think this qualifies me to be a Dr.:D:D:D car and goat 002.jpg

Yes it's mine, a redneck with a beemer gotta love it. I only had to work my whole life to afford it. Will probably have to sell it to buy more insurance.:rolleyes:

Hey Broz, you think this qualifies me to be a Dr.:D:D:DView attachment 25895

Yes it's mine, a redneck with a beemer gotta love it. I only had to work my whole life to afford it. Will probably have to sell it to buy more insurance.:rolleyes:

Rick, That is one nice ride. I had a Mercedes 600 SL convertible once , V 12 and all. I was not a doctor either, but those days are gone. Probably would not be good on these dirt roads I live on now anyway.

Jeff

The BMW's are not the problem it's the "cadillac plans" The company I work for will drop our health care and leave us with the osoma plan. The nice part is congress and the unions that got the idiot elected are exempt. The entitlement nation bill is just starting to catch us and this is just the begining. We can't go back 20 years and make smart decisions so it's time to pay up. If your in the ******* 49% percent of the working population consider yourself screwed it's going to be a long road of paying for slackers to sit at home and watch free cable and talk on the osoma cell phones that were also free. If you can please work a little overtime becasue the tax money just doesn't fund as many entitlements as it used to.

You boys ain't seen nuthin yet. The progressives have become emboldened and you can expect a full court press in the next few yrs to further their globalist agenda. Obama has stated he wants to transform America, what he hasn't shared is his real intention. Not only does he wish to spread the wealth around in America, he wants to spread Americas wealth and power to third world countries.

The progressives and radical Islamist are teaming up to diminish American power. The progressives intend to rule the world through some form of centralized global government. The radical Islamist wants the world to be ruled by Sharia Law. These two factions does not like or trust each other but are willing to put their differences aside for now to defeat freedom loving people wherever they are found. Both understand their agendas are not compatible and each intends to defeat the other eventually.

Before all that comes to pass freedom must be destroyed wherever it is found. Buckle up gentlemen, you are about see a hell of a show.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.