The time has come…

It's crazy to me how popular the 7mm SAUM is getting and the amount of support for brass and ammunition is so minimal. It's a great cartridge but it doesn't get the attention from manufacturers that it deserves.
Maybe Remington will get on it whenever they start up ammo production.

My tikka holds 3 down.

Thats nice, the Model 7's we've had only hold 2, you kind of get used to it though.

If someone feels they need more, they can get a Sidecart that holds two more rounds, like this one:

Just a small warning about these WSM/SAUM type rounds….it takes a lot of magazine size to hold 3 or 7 rounds….most flush mags are 2 rounds.
The west was with opened up with muzzleloaders and then paper cartridge single shots before any repeater hit the market.
I hunted for several seasons with a T/C Encore
In 270win
It worked great. I bet ya ten I can't quite cycle almost as fast as a bolt gun
I don't see your point other than trying to pic with all us other birds 🦅

I think we've come full circle. Everyone one wanted long and powerful…26" barrels and full length actions. Now it seems like every new thread is all about short actions, short barrels, suppressors, and efficiency. Im not going to lie, I've fully made the change going from a 300wm to a 20" 7saum. I don't see myself going back.
I agree to this as well, I find myself looking at acceptable(for me) ballistics and shorter lighter barrels. I'm half a century old, as many on here.my body has been abused pretty good through the years. In fact I think my age group is not the minority for this forum, can't imagine felling like I'm the only one.
I think it's awesome that new powder, chamber offerings, carbon barrels, etc. are being offered to allow us to shoot shorter and lighter rigs.

Thats nice, the Model 7's we've had only hold 2, you kind of get used to it though.

If someone feels they need more, they can get a Sidecart that holds two more rounds, like this one:

It's been my experience that if you empty your gun that holds 3-4 rounds, and just possibly have the time to shuck one or two more in the mag before whatever it is disappears, doesn't it go through any bodies head @what the heck am I still shooting for ?"
I think those are slick and wouldn't mind one on my bolt gun but on an Encore that would be the cats hind end. And I don't even like cats😂

It's been my experience that if you empty your gun that holds 3-4 rounds, and just possibly have the time to shuck one or two more in the mag before whatever it is disappears, doesn't it go through any bodies head @what the heck am I still shooting for ?"
I think those are slick and wouldn't mind one on my bolt gun but on an Encore that would be the cats hind end. And I don't even like cats😂

Yup! Well said.

I remember thinking…can I just hit this effing thing AGAIN already!!!!