The Terrapin is back!

odoylerules

I'm sure many of you guys know but the Safran/Vectronix Terrapin X rangefinder is being produced again! I've wanted one of these for years, but used ones are selling for $1600-2200! And no warranty.
They're producing them again, and they're selling NEW for $1799. EuroOptic is the sole distributor. They are being released in May. You can put your name down for one with a 20% deposit.

Best reasonably priced rangefinder on the market. I was about to buy one a couple years back, but after I saw how the company discontinued the model and left customers holding the bag on repairs and warranty work - it will be awhile before they get any $$ from me. Just my two cents.

I am really excited about these! If ranging as far as possible even in difficult conditions is your goal - there is nothing better on the market even close to this price range.

And for Kestrel with AB users - this is a deadly combo!

We are taking pre-orders now at the LRH Store - HERE.

We even offer $50 off a package deal with a Kestrel Elite with AB.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.