The sneeze!

Eaglet

Just sharing this e-mail with you all. If you like it, I sneeze!!!

THE SNEEZE

I think this is awesome!!!

They walked in tandem, each of the ninety-two students filing into the already crowded auditorium. With their rich maroon gowns flowing and the traditional caps, they looked almost as grown up as they felt.

Dads swallowed hard behind broad smiles, and Moms freely brushed away tears.

This class would NOT pray during the commencements, not by choice, but because of a recent court ruling prohibiting it.

The principal and several students were careful to stay within the guidelines allowed by the ruling. They gave inspirational and challenging speeches, but no one mentioned divine guidance and no one asked for blessings on the graduates or their families.

The speeches were nice, but they were routine until the final speech received a standing ovation.

A solitary student walked proudly to the microphone. He stood still and silent for just a moment, and then, it happened.

All 92 students, every single one of them, suddenly SNEEZED!!!!

The student on stage simply looked at the audience and said,

'GOD BLESS YOU'

And he walked off the stage...

The audience exploded into applause. This graduating class had found a unique way to invoke God's blessing on their future with or without the court's approval.

Isn't this a wonderful story? Pass it on to all your friends.........and

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!

This is a true story; it happened at the University of Maryland .

Oh, how I wish THIS one would take off and FILL the whole Country!!

Eaglet,

That was Very Good and Creative on the Part of the Students! We, as a Nation had better "Get Creative" and Evoke God More Often...For the World,
People in the World, ourselves and Our Nation... We need to Pray for Our Leaders, that God's Will Be Done In their Lives and in their Decision Making!
Even the Leaders we may not Like!!

I TIMOTHY 2:1-2 "I EXHORT (to Urge, Advise, Earnestly) therefore, that, first of all, Supplications, Prayers, Intercessions, AND GIVING OF THANKS BE MADE FOR ALL MEN; 2 For Kings, and for ALL that are in Authority; that We may lead a Quiet and Peaceable Life in all Godliness and Honesty.

Prayer can take care of all this because "the king's (President's) heart is in the hand of the LORD as the rivers of water, He turneth it whithersoever he will.

Every way of a man is right IN HIS OWN EYES: But the LORD Pondereth the HEART"! To Do JUSTICE and JUDGEMENT is MORE ACCEPTABLE to the LORD than Sacrifice!!(PROV 21: 1-3).

PEACE TO ALL

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.