The Secound American Revolution

I have to say that I agree with some of what he is saying... government needs to be more financially wise, we need to focus on getting America back on it's feet, Islamic women should show their face on ID cards. However, preaching nationalism is a ploy used by many famous dictators including Stalin, Hitler, and Napoleon, to list a few... It is that kind of blind prideful Ethnocentric and egocentric preaching that becomes intoxicating and dangerous. Being Multicultural isn't a bad thing, but when you allow certain cultures undue privlages there is a problem.

This country was founded because of taxation without representation, not because we were a different culture.

Yeah the guys a complete idiot -let's keep sending millions of dollars to foreign countries and design more programs to build more welfare recipients !

The country sucked back in the day but it's great now -getting better everyday !

He's working from Thomas Payne's Book "Common Sense" written in the 1700s. I saw him being interviewed (without period costume) on one of the Fox News shows a few days ago. He is trying to make a political point by referring to one of the founding fathers.

Southpaw

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.