The scammer's are getting good

Skinne

Come across a website this morning for Honor Ammo Shop. They had stock in stock Barnes 6.5 Grendel which was red flag but figured I'd dig deeper. They have a address in Wheat Ridge Colorado and a phone number. Can't copy or paste either do to being protected.

They have fb, Twitter and Instagram links as well. Twitter is closed fb and Instagram go links go to a web design page. Of course payment with 15% off was with Zelle or PayPal.

Thought I'd pass it along

This the place?
1117D755-AA80-4731-BA7F-5A440A967784.png

I was looking to buy a suit from Brook's Brothers and found a knock off site...Didn't want to spend $300, but they had it listed for $125. It's a complete fraud buy copied the original site down to the address and contact info.

They are trying hard for sure.

Come across a website this morning for Honor Ammo Shop. They had stock in stock Barnes 6.5 Grendel which was red flag but figured I'd dig deeper. They have a address in Wheat Ridge Colorado and a phone number. Can't copy or paste either do to being protected.

They have fb, Twitter and Instagram links as well. Twitter is closed fb and Instagram go links go to a web design page. Of course payment with 15% off was with Zelle or PayPal.

Only using Zelle or PayPal is a huge red flag. I got stung by one that took my credit card and then told me that it had been declined. I bit! Glad it was not for a lot of money, a $200 lesson.

I recently was in communication with someone from a reloading Facebook page. I had made the comment about not finding any 6.5 Grendel brass. He offered up some of his stash, It was Jimmy Creek Firearms. He normally sells loaded ammo. He is legit I had some doubts but all he wanted was a CC for payment and I thought worse case I have fraud protection, the scary moment was when he said the box was damage and refused by UPS here. He reshipped and I got my brass yesterday. If you see Jimmy Creek and Bobby Smith he is a stand-up guy. Now to find some bullets that I thought I already had.

CROOKS - BEWARE!