The ReLoading Room!

schwabdog

I've Been Wanting To Do This Since I Was A Little Kid!
Any Way This Is Going To Be My Reloading Room

IMG_2026.jpg

IMG_2032.jpg

IMG_2033.jpg

IMG_2036.jpg

IMG_2037.jpg

IMG_2038.jpg

i only just started it,
ill keep posted once all the guns and all the eqwip is in

Cool! I like it. Mine is my second home. Warm,dry and quiet. The kids know the rules. NO ruckas in the coop. They are welcome anytime and my oldest daughter has loaded a few 25/06 rounds. So long as they keep a lid on the bickerig everything is fine.

Some progress on the room

image.jpg

Thanks for the replays every one, my computers not working ATM and working of my phone... Much more to come

Any one got any good ideas!

^^ could some one pleas rotate the pic :(

That is swweeet!! Nice cave!

Television?
Stereo?
Lounge couch
..when I do all my chamfering & primer pockets it helps to sit infront of the TV.
Water source?
Fire exting.
Buffet counter (haha just kidding!)
Good overhead lighting
Good Ventilation.
… any of these sounding good!

So far , so good, man!

That is swweeet!! Nice cave!

Television?
Stereo?
Lounge couch
..when I do all my chamfering & primer pockets it helps to sit infront of the TV.
Water source?
Fire exting.
Buffet counter (haha just kidding!)
Good overhead lighting
Good Ventilation.
… any of these sounding good!

So far , so good, man!

id say yes to all of them lol

When using the conventional bar type scale it is good to have a shelve at eye level which is not attached to the bench but attached to the wall to prevent any shifting around. I specifically like the lots of shelves for dies sets, bullets etc. Preverably no florecent light when reloading with an electronic scale.

When using the conventional bar type scale it is good to have a shelve at eye level which is not attached to the bench but attached to the wall to prevent any shifting around. I specifically like the lots of shelves for dies sets, bullets etc. Preverably no florecent light when reloading with an electronic scale.

i use the Hornady electronic scale works really good, and i to love a heap of smal shelves

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts