The recent LRH website overhaul

I can't figure out how to delete a conversation.

With conversations, just as in life, you don't delete it. You leave it. Look for this option near the top of any conversation. If you want to leave multiple you can click on them in your inbox, and a popup box will offer this chance.

kuduside.jpg
Have you tried to upload an image here from your phone? While we don't have a dedicated app, the mobile view of the site has been tweaked to offer the best options for loading from a mobile device versus us trying to have multiple apps for all the phones out there. Give it a try and let me know how it goes for you.

When I hit the picture icon on the posting, it asks me to enter the URL for the picture. Without some sort of image hosting app on my end, I'm unsure how to make it work.

Don't use the picture icon UNLESS you are using hosting site.

Instead, UPLOAD A FILE is found near the bottom-right of the REPLY composing box. Use that.

Is there a way to mark a single forum as read, and not just all of the forums? There used to be, but I can't find it with the new format.

FYI, to read new posts in a thread, click on the small "button" that shows up just left of the thread title.

Aha - found it. IF you click to mark forums read, it gives the option to do the current forum or all of them.

On threads that I've replied to I don't see any indication that I've left a comment. Am I missing something.

Also, I liked the emailed notifications better.

On threads that I've replied to I don't see any indication that I've left a comment. Am I missing something.

I believe you can still opt to get email notifications. I'll have to go look, but I could swear I saw it in one of the forum settings.

Edit: found it. Click on your profile avatar near the top of the thread and click on alert preferences.

Last edited:
I thought, "what the heck happened"!!!
I'm getting used to it. I like the the like button. But honestly so far, I like the old site better.

With conversations, just as in life, you don't delete it. You leave it. Look for this option near the top of any conversation. If you want to leave multiple you can click on them in your inbox, and a popup box will offer this chance.
Do you mean delete posts?

Some forums you can't delete posts. Which I think is BS. I get the hippie metaphysical part of it, that it is already out in the astral plane. But some times you replied to wrong thread or said something wrong. Duplicate.

Admins have access, so if they want to scold you for being bad, they still can, even if post is deleted.

If you allow editing, than it is kinda stupid, to not be able to delete.

I think the new format, I like the alerts. Having trouble finding subscribed/watched threads, but I am sure that is just me. I like when it tells me someone has posted in those threads.

There is a software error, I have seen it in other forums using. You will be told you have reply or have been qouted. So you click on it or go to the thread. Nothing new will be there. You may have to hit refresh or back in and out many times. Doesn't always do it. I have had it here once already.

Downfall, is you go to that thread, see nothing new and move on.

Not sure why, have seen it elsewhere I am running chrome. But I dont think it is on my end. Hitting refresh or going between pages in thread, should show new posts regardless of browser.

As I said, I have seen this on other forums with this softare. Hit refresh 4 or 5 times, go between pages as many times, and at some point the new post shows. Sometimes it is there right away, as it should be.

It is a mystery.

So far i hate the new website. Cant find things. Used to be able to go to main page navigate real well. And i am not very tech savvy. This website looks like it went back in time. I hope it changes for the better.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.