The PRC die "problem"

So I have been shooting all summer with both of them of shoot one switch rifles shoot one and prolly 5 to ten minutes between shots and no issue and this last week I did a three shot string and I was shooting right about 3k FPS with them and then the wife shot hers and she couldn't remove brass no bolt lift at all and that was at 60 grains so I dropped it down to 58 and it did the same thing after third shot started getting hard out side temps were about 60-70
Are you switching fired brass between different rifles? Are these factory rifles or custom builds?

I first started off with nosler blem brass and early pressure signs of hard bolt lift and ejector marks at like 2850 FPS I can't remember powder charge but I do know it wasn't around max and with the lapua if I shoot single with bolt open between shots I have seen where FPS climbs then drops off so I figured that was my max then I ran into this when I shot strings

Are you switching fired brass between different rifles? Are these factory rifles or custom builds?
No it's has all been new first fired brass and the one rifle you can put a fired brass in and remove just fine the other you can't even put a fired case out of that rifle back in it without the brass getting stuck. They are both custom guns

Have you gone back to the Smith that built the rifle and asked for it to be looked at? If I'm not mistaken there were a few different reamers when the PRC first came out. Did the same Smith build both rifles. @BrentM seemed to be on the right path to begin with. I had thought we were working with reloaded brass.

Have you gone back to the Smith that built the rifle and asked for it to be looked at? If I'm not mistaken there were a few different reamers when the PRC first came out. Did the same Smith build both rifles. @BrentM seemed to be on the right path to begin with. I had thought we were working with reloaded brass.
So they were prefit barrels that I assembled my self. And I contacted the barrel maker and he sent me a copy of the reamer they used and there using a pacific tool reamer. I measured brass today but didn't right them down I will measure brass tomorrow of new, fl sized and fired brass.

I am running federal 210 lrp what are the chances the primer is causing excessive pressure?
Zero. That is one of, if not the best, primer you can use. The 215 may cause issues with a ball powder and lower case volume but the 210 is one of the most popular primers for sure. Your situation is unique to me with the ram shot. I did a quick google and didn't see any results for magnum in the heavier bullet weights. Particularly with Hornady publication for the 147/153 it is not listed. I feel like this is one of those goofy combo's that creates a spike under certain conditions. 1-2 shots, no issue. These PRC's get barrels and chambers hot very very quickly. If you able to shoot non-strings and see no issues then I lean heavily toward the spike. If you can get your hands on H1000, RL26, N560-565, or maybe retumbo it'd be worth a test.

Zero. That is one of, if not the best, primer you can use. The 215 may cause issues with a ball powder and lower case volume but the 210 is one of the most popular primers for sure. Your situation is unique to me with the ram shot. I did a quick google and didn't see any results for magnum in the heavier bullet weights. Particularly with Hornady publication for the 147/153 it is not listed. I feel like this is one of those goofy combo's that creates a spike under certain conditions. 1-2 shots, no issue. These PRC's get barrels and chambers hot very very quickly. If you able to shoot non-strings and see no issues then I lean heavily toward the spike. If you can get your hands on H1000, RL26, N560-565, or maybe retumbo it'd be worth a test.
Well I will keep my shots down till after season that starts Friday and maybe I can figure something out because besides the sticking on strings it has been super accurate

Well I will keep my shots down till after season that starts Friday and maybe I can figure something out because besides the sticking on strings it has been super accurate
Assuming when you screwed on your prefit barrels you checked the headspace? Are these shouldered prefits or barrel nut? What action are you using on the on the sticking one? Thinking back I had the same issue on my 300PRC after a couple of shots. It was a Remington 700 action with serial# prefix RR. It had a Primary Extraction issue that would surface after 3rd or 4th shot. I ended up sending to LRI for it to be fixed.

Savage actions and yes set head space with go no go gauge barrel nut
Sounds to me to be a chamber issue then. I would send the barrel back to the maker and have them check it out. Are the barrels identical and from the same prefit maker?
My issue on 300PRC happened when shooting new factory Hornady ammo. 3-4th shot and I had to smack the handle to get ejection of spent round. I'm not real familiar with PE on Savage rigs but I would double check everything on the Savage bolt to be sure it looks fine. Maybe swap the bolt from your rifle to your wife's and see how it performs, of course making sure it headspaces ok. This will help in the process of elimination.

Sounds to me to be a chamber issue then. I would send the barrel back to the maker and have them check it out. Are the barrels identical and from the same prefit maker?
My issue on 300PRC happened when shooting new factory Hornady ammo. 3-4th shot and I had to smack the handle to get ejection of spent round. I'm not real familiar with PE on Savage rigs but I would double check everything on the Savage bolt to be sure it looks fine. Maybe swap the bolt from your rifle to your wife's and see how it performs, of course making sure it headspaces ok. This will help in the process of elimination.
PE is measured off the PE ramp free space to the action. If it is greater that .050 - .080 then it needs to be shimmed. Usually OEM spec is fine but people like to spif up the actions and change the bolt handle. I have seen several of those cause issues, increasing the free space, and then PE is a big issue, especially on hot loads.

Same maker made same time I'm gonna measur
PE is measured off the PE ramp free space to the action. If it is greater that .050 - .080 then it needs to be shimmed. Usually OEM spec is fine but people like to spif up the actions and change the bolt handle. I have seen several of those cause issues, increasing the free space, and then PE is a big issue, especially on hot loads.
I think running his bolt in his wife's rig will tell us immediately if it's a chamber issue and doing the same with his wife's Bolt being run in his rig. Checking head space of course before doing.

@bowhunter1287 you should start a different thread about this and tag myself and @BrentM as to not derail this thread too much.