The Outhouse

I like the out house although we have a different use for them down here but I have been known to knock a rabbit or to while taking a constitutional
That would be a great video! 😂 I shot the National Matches a couple years ago next to a lady from the Australian Pistol Team. We had a great time!

Old retired guy with time on my hands resulted in this all weather shooting bench creation dubbed the "Outhouse". Easy to pull back and forth on what's left of the old runway (400 yards). What do yall think? Second pic is the view from within. If you note the display on the Labradar it shows the speed of the 101gr Hammer Hunter from my 243. Good accuracy with more tuning to be done. View attachment 187761View attachment 187762
Is the muzzle of your rifle behind the window? (It appears to be.) Doesn't that make it awfully loud inside when you fire?

Old retired guy with time on my hands resulted in this all weather shooting bench creation dubbed the "Outhouse". Easy to pull back and forth on what's left of the old runway (400 yards). What do yall think? Second pic is the view from within. If you note the display on the Labradar it shows the speed of the 101gr Hammer Hunter from my 243. Good accuracy with more tuning to be done. View attachment 187761View attachment 187762
A rough night at the office, huh? Love it!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.