The norma oryx bullet 30 caliber

JamesWilson5

Just saw some Norma ammo for sale at a very good price . It has the oryx bullet Just curious has anyone tried the 165 or 180 grain in 30 caliber at high velocity for hog and deer.

There seems to be several places on line that has Norma ammo for stupid good prices. If I needed brass it might be great way to fireform and have Norma brass. Assuming the brass is the same as component brass.

There seems to be several places on line that has Norma ammo for stupid good prices. If I needed brass it might be great way to fireform and have Norma brass. Assuming the brass is the same as component brass.
If it has the lower case "norma" headstamp on it with no marks on the side(maybe a star or something to denote a different plant?), it should be coming from the Amotfors plant according to their marketing video-

I've never heard of or seen any bad results from anyone I know that's used the Oryx. It's a solid choice for a bonded bullet and should serve you well for hogs and deer!

Would you care to share where you saw the ammo? If we're in the same part of MS I may have to go get some to stock up!