The NFG...

hankh

Howdy All;

Been interested in shooting various cal. for different reasons since about 1959 or 60. Have been away from it for several years and the interest has been rekindled by ? .....? something I either saw or read lately (not a book or movie). Probably just the guy that moved in a few doors down that is a huge fan and maintains an extremely high interest in all things that go BOOM. Last time i did any serious shooting it was removing feral cats from a friend's property; 10/22 did nicely with CCI 36 gr. hp's. That was seven years ago and in central Utah.
I now call a place that is equidistant from Hatch and Truth or Consequences (that's for real), N.M.
Still have the 10/22 and an old Ruger Number 3 in .223, it did me good when I lived in Md. and had some groundhogs to remove from a farm I was care-takering at the time.
Rascal the Border Collie doesn't much care for the sounds of gunfire so he'll stay with some friends whenever I go do some shooting.
Thanks for being here. I'll have a ton of questions, so thanks for your patience in advance.

hank

Hello Hank,
I'm from the Abq. area. If your ever in the area and want waste some lead and gunpowder let me know.

A.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.