The New Raptor is hatching.....

Fiftydriver

Official LRH Sponsor
Just a teaser.

The new APS Raptor LRSS is about ready for flight!!! Once thought to be a dead duck, she is breathing again.

More to come, you will want to stay tuned for this one.....

I don't care what it is I have to have one - got to be the first.
Give us a little taste of what's to come - grain bullet/velocity...
Merry Christmas.

We are waiting, anxiously waiting, come on what is it??? Let us know as a christmas present:D
Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Kirby, Great News

Am I still front of the line for the first Southpaw version. If not tell me who I need to cut in front of to get my space back- LOL

Keep us up to date and we'll start getting excited on our own.

Southpaw

Kirby - I looked at the links geargrinder attached - sweet looking action. Pardon my ignorance on the question I am about to ask but here goes - is the smallest caliber that can be/should be built on that action the 338 lapua? Could it be an option for a 338 edge? Or would it be a better choice just to build the lapua?

Kirby:

Please provide a little info...does "SS" stand for single shot (since the 2004 posts noted the originsl (current?) model is 4xx class SS)? Will it support the CheyTac-based AMs or does it continue the 700LA theme?

Thanks.

Kirby, you sly dog!!! You've peeked their curiosity, now they will hound you till you get them pictures and results. Be glad to help with the testing, hint, hint,hint!!! Catch ya later, Merry Christmas!!

Jim

Kirby this is great news. I'm in for one (or however many my wallet can take). Also can it be setup for DBM system such as seekins?

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.