The new 2019 Meopta Optika 6 scopes are here!

Bman940

After much anticipation, the Meopta Optika 6 3-18x50 and 56 arrived in the US and will be heading to retailers next week. This optic has a lot of great features hunters and shooters will appreciate. I have been putting the 1-6x24 through its paces for 2 months now it has functioned flawlessly. I know Doug at Camera Land Inc., in NY has a promo where he is giving 4 of these scopes away for those interested in joining the drawing. The Optika bino arrived 2 weeks ago and I have been getting nothing but positive reports back on both the 8 and 10x42 models.

Winners Chosen - Next Drawing is September 4th for some Just Released Meopta Sports Optics

We are giving away 4 of the latest Meopta Optika6 Optics this month:

Meopta just started to ship their new Optika6 Series of Optics so we wanted to give some away
smile.gif

This month we will be giving away 1 each of the:

Optika HD 8x42 Binocular

Optika HD 10x42 Binocular

Optika6 3-18x50 SFP Riflescope

Optika6 3-18x50 FFP Riflescope

https://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd363/bman940/Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 11.00.12 AM.png

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.