The n570 and lapua brass shortage is definitely a usa issue

odoylerules

Apparently there's piles of this stuff in Canada. I just ordered Lapua brass for my 300 Norma after waiting and looking forever. They have tons of N570 powder too. (He can't ship it to the US)
Guy said there's never been a shortage there, they have tons of it everywhere. There's some sort of import issue with the US customs.

Your correct. I have bought (200) Lapua 300 norma mag Lapua and it was cheaper to my door than if Grafs had it in stock. I'm headed on a trip to Canada and was thinking about bringing back a pile of N570. Not sure what import rules are. I'll put it in my wife's suit case.

Your correct. I have bought (200) Lapua 300 norma mag Lapua and it was cheaper to my door than if Grafs had it in stock. I'm headed on a trip to Canada and was thinking about bringing back a pile of N570. Not sure what import rules are. I'll put it in my wife's suit case.
That's funny!

Ha! I was thinking about a smuggling operation myself

I'll be driving across. I found that Canada allows you to bring 7 lbs across to Canada. I can't find info on what the us allows.

Any recommended retailers?

Wonder what the closest physical retailers are to Blaine, WA. May be worth a drive for N570...

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.