The most stupid thing I could do

trazman

I went hunting today for a roe deer, which ussually came out at 150-300m away, quite easy job for my .223 rem, which I use for hunting just because my new GRS stock on blaser system is not yet glass bedded and I am affraid that my .300wm barrel would crack it... And guess what, at 8:30pm 3 wild boars (60-80kg) showed up at a distance of 550m, i have almost cried, it would be a nice job for my bergers 190vlds, but as said the most stupid thing, i had my .223 barrel. I dont know when I will have a second chance...

Not stupid at all, just luck. Here's another for you, where I hunt the moose archery season goes to Sept 23, but the elk rifle season opens Sept. 17th hmmmmm what to do. Well I have all season to elk hunt, and in this particular area there are tons of moose but haven't seen an elk yet. So even though I have an elk tag, I hang onto the bow and hope for the moose. On Sept 17, I repeat the VERY FIRST DAY of elk season a 6pt bull and 3 cows come down the valley 300 yards from where I sat. With. My. Bow. So don't feel bad cause its stuff like that that makes it hunting and not killing. Good hunting!:)

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts