The Mexican guides called me “El Diablo”

Mr. Len in about one month I'll have a black bear story for you, but nothing as of now. By the way, nice pic. If I where to run into you in a dark alley I would throw my wallet at you and run as fast as I could. By the way I'm 6'4 and weigh 242 lbs.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Brandon

Thanks, guys.

Yes, that is Leica's Locator Plus on the ground in the picture. With it I have been able to range out to about 4,000 yards on a treed hillside.

Len,
I was born in Nicaragua and knowing how many folks of Nicaragua as well of other places in Central America including Mexico believe, I think that the Mexican Guides were not just scared or frighten just by the fact that it was 666 yards, but also, because in their minds a shot that far away with those conditions on a little deer would definately take the devil's power to be able to kill it!!! I could be wrong but I do not think so! I would also dare to say that more likely they are of the catholic faith; not that all Catholics would believe it like that, but many do. In some folks' beliefs the 666 was only a vindication. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Seriously... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Remember, in those conditions a small deer like that appears to be way farther away than it really is!

Good Shooting!!!

Javier Moncada.