The Long Rangers

I find it hard to be interested in the two range finders reviewed in this article when the vectronix range finders aren't mentioned. Since the vectronix blow them away. Oh but they require more user knowledge. Probably a problem

As soon as Leica puts Bluetooth in their 10 x 42 LRF binoculars I'm getting a pair to mate with my Kestel Elite 5700 weather meter/AB ballistics computer.

That binocular also has a LOT of sensors and computing power and glass that can't be beat. Great for western or bean field hunting.

Eric B.

Hi all, I agree with Eric I too like the Leicas in 10x 42 but the price here in Aus is restrictive and hard to justify at $4600 au .Im looking for a new rangefinder for when i go stalking and lr hunting , I like the article but I'm confused in what to get
also what is the difference between the kilo2400 BDX and the KILO ? cheers

sav338, What the hell is it in OZ with increased prices? Does Oz have crazy high tariffs?
I recently heard of Sako 85 Finnlight rifles costing well over $3,000. Aus. WHAT?!

Eric B.

Not sure , we get raped here with prices. I find it cheaper to buy from the states and have it sent here by air mail. If the retailer will allow,
for example I can get blaser saddle mounts delivered to the door for around $450Au , here to buy the same mounts its just under $800au

Yep, that sounds right for the mounts prices B/C it seems OZ wants almost 2X the price. I mean, really? 40% tariffs?? And we thought Trumps tariffs were bad.

Eric B.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.