The loaded question... Hornady A Tip?

TopPin

With the new launch of bullet, the A Tip, supposidly the cats *** of accuracy. I am here to ask the question, how good are they? Has it shown unparalleled performance? Does it live true to its hype? But here in lies the most important question to me. With this new bullet is it effictive on game? Who has real world experience? So riddle me this can the A Tip do better, or does one leave it to punch paper?

Last edited:
With the new launch of bullet, the A Tip, supposidly the cats *** of accuracy. I am here to ask the question, how good are they? Has it shown unparalleled performance? Does it live true to its hype? But here in lies the most important question to me. With this new bullet is it effictive on game? Who has real world experience? So riddle me this can the A Tip do better, or does one leave it to punch paper?
I wished someone would answer your question as I've also wondered about the A tip on big game. I use Sierra's and Nosler's and they do a great job, but it'd be nice to hear some real-world experience from someone on this bullet.