The Last Minute Elk --- The Story Of “ole crooked horn” By Allen Jones

That was a great story! Reminds me of the first time I was successfull at calling in a bull. The difference is you held your composier. I wanted to pee my pants.
haha Strange seeing as how Ive been in the woods since I was in diapers and had been with my dad numerous times when calling bulls for friends. Odd thing being mere feet away from an enraged animal because of something you did or said to him. Very rewarding. Congrats on your ''crooked horn bull' and hope your well drilling business is still doing ''well''(sorry). Good luck this next season Ill look forward to reading more of your posts. Thanks for the story

That was a great story and i'm glad you go ol crooked horn on my farm we lost one named brutis crooked horn he was gord by a 5x6 satalite bull and they still wont let me shoot him but if i find one in the wild this year i will.gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.