The Gambler ram

"Once the females get their hair pulled back out of their eyes, they are really deadly shots."

BB, you are truly an asset to this site!!

Jim, fantastic! You're lucky to go. An' they're lucky to have you! When my prayers are answered and I draw a tag or win big in Vegas, you're gettin' a call. The story made my evening.

Her hair blowing around in her face was one of the things my daughter mentioned quite a few times while we were hunting this year. Apparently, it is very distracting when you are trying to concentrate on the shot. I don't have enough hair to blow around so I don't really know.

I am thinking hard about coming to Utah next season to hunt deer and elk. GG has been helping me decipher the regs. At the moment it appears my daughter will come with me. The Boulder Mountains and the Fremont River are some of my favorite places and I think she would like them . I wanted to hunt deer in the Henry Mountains where I shot the buffalo but GG says the draw odds are just impossible.
I cannot remember enough to find my secret deer hunting place off Spanish Fork Canyon somewhere around Tucker using Google Earth. It was a guaranteed good spot to kill a medium to a large mule deer. That was a long time ago

We might go to New Mexico. I have never hunted there and would like to see the country. We will just see how we draw out.

"Once the females get their hair pulled back out of their eyes, they are really deadly shots."

BB, you are truly an asset to this site!!

Jim, fantastic! You're lucky to go. An' they're lucky to have you! When my prayers are answered and I draw a tag or win big in Vegas, you're gettin' a call. The story made my evening.

I'm glad. I wish it was still 70 degrees in Vegas. I'd make a trip down there just to unthaw. Unfortunately, they got snow a few days ago!!

Her hair blowing around in her face was one of the things my daughter mentioned quite a few times while we were hunting this year. Apparently, it is very distracting when you are trying to concentrate on the shot. I don't have enough hair to blow around so I don't really know.

I am thinking hard about coming to Utah next season to hunt deer and elk. GG has been helping me decipher the regs. At the moment it appears my daughter will come with me. The Boulder Mountains and the Fremont River are some of my favorite places and I think she would like them . I wanted to hunt deer in the Henry Mountains where I shot the buffalo but GG says the draw odds are just impossible.
I cannot remember enough to find my secret deer hunting place off Spanish Fork Canyon somewhere around Tucker using Google Earth. It was a guaranteed good spot to kill a medium to a large mule deer. That was a long time ago

We might go to New Mexico. I have never hunted there and would like to see the country. We will just see how we draw out.

Yes, put in for as many states as you can. That is your best bet.

btw, I just checked the odds a few days ago, and the chances of drawing this sheep tag in Vegas were better than drawing the Henry mountains deer tag!!!! WOW. There ain't no deer on the planet worth a nice ram tag but that's my unpopular opinion!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts