The Bullseye AmmoCam Long Range Edition's New Features

ADMIN

Administrator
Shortly after submitting my original article on the Bullseye AmmoCam Long Range Edition in late 2015, I found out that some changes and upgrades had been made to the unit. Then, at the 2017 SHOT Show, Nick from Bullseye let Andy Backus of Long Range Hunting know about the improved capabilities added to Bullseye's Target Manager app. Andy then asked me if I would be interested in putting the new features through their paces. Below you'll find my thoughts and initial experiences with the upgraded AmmoCam Long Range Edition and its Target Manager app's new and improved capabilities. Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, The Bullseye AmmoCam Long Range Edition's New Features, By Clint Bryant. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

This is a thread for discussion of the article, The Bullseye AmmoCam Long Range Edition's New Features, By Clint Bryant. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

Please note that the iPhone, iPad, Android and Kindle Apps all function identically. The tablet devices have the gaming support as the phones don't support enough screen real-estate to show the targets properly.

We welcome all suggestions for improvement of the product and software!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.