The 7saum strikes again!

Is your wife available to hunt with me and tote my pack? Lol. Seriously, it is great when your family goes hunting with you. I miss the days when my wife hunted with me. I put the rifle in the picture so I can remember what I shot it with. At my age, I sometimes can't remember who the guy taking the picture was.

Is your wife available to hunt with me and tote my pack? Lol. Seriously, it is great when your family goes hunting with you. I miss the days when my wife hunted with me. I put the rifle in the picture so I can remember what I shot it with. At my age, I sometimes can't remember who the guy taking the picture was.
It's a game changer have a good pack donkey! I can get an elk out in 2 trips by myself but it's miserable. Now 2 trips is a walk in the park. She takes half the trim and a front shoulder each trip. I take a hind, gun and whatever is in our packs.

Attachments

• 2B084799-426C-4023-B925-826F4A383171.jpeg
    2B084799-426C-4023-B925-826F4A383171.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 110
Good day fellas
i am going to rebarrel my tikka 300win mag to. 7mm saum.
any advice on reamer spec for the 180 berger or maybe the 175 eld-x. This gun with be an all purpose carry gun and daily hunter. 22 inch barrel I'm thinking.
should I go sammi reamer or custom.
I've used JGS reamers before when I done my 300 prc and it was really nice.
another question is on the tikka clip, did you have to modify it or use as is to make the 7saum work.

thanks

Good day fellas
i am going to rebarrel my tikka 300win mag to. 7mm saum.
any advice on reamer spec for the 180 berger or maybe the 175 eld-x. This gun with be an all purpose carry gun and daily hunter. 22 inch barrel I'm thinking.
should I go sammi reamer or custom.
I've used JGS reamers before when I done my 300 prc and it was really nice.
another question is on the tikka clip, did you have to modify it or use as is to make the 7saum work.

thanks
I did the exact same thing. No to saami. If you're going suppressed I would suggest 20". You'll need a custom free bore if you're running 180s.

I wish I could recommend the guy I used but he was nearly incompetent. There's a really good guy in Denver, co depending where you are.

Thanks Jake and good luck! This weather out here has made for a weird 3rd and 4th season.

I just got back from my late season cow hunt. Weird behavior and weather is right!! I saw over 100 bulls before I found a cow elk, and on top of they they were bugling from 4pm to 9am every day.

Still can't believe I went nearly 3 days before I found a cow, but at least I was able to get it done. Thought for sure I would be heading back after Christmas the way things were going.