The 4th a religious holiday? Better believe it!

JJMoody

57ED2F40-D237-48FC-9289-C682067CC987.png
An excerpt from John Adams writings. Let's not forget where these inalienable rights come from and the foundation on which this great country stands! Let's show em off, happy Independence Day.

:confused: Probably sounded funnier in your head than it came out on screen...

I think it did, sorry about that.

Was actually listening to my children's school sing alongs at the time and with our curriculum they listen to old songs like "When Johnny comes marching home" and was talking to the wife about how much of a field day the media would have on us.

National monuments are falling and so are our rights, I fear they will look for other things next-- like songs, holidays, freedoms, etc.

Happy fourth of July-- stage 1 fire restrictions, stay at home orders, businesses closed due to social distancing restrictions, no large social gatherings - like parades or bbq's-- it's a day to remember for sure. A little ironic actually

Last edited:
Well... if you can discredit our heritage and our founding fathers (the writers of our constitution) then isn't the constitution discredited? With no heritage and no constitution, the gates are open brothers!
Happy Independence Day!
I have no idea why this is tabbed right margin! 🥴

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.