That's my girl!

First time post. My daughter and I have been taking long range shooting classes for a couple years. She's a big Texas hunter, whitetail and pigs mostly. Her go to rifle is a Ruger American Ranch bolt action in 7.62x39. She's taken several pigs and a nice buck this past year with that combo. Stretched it out today. A little over 300 yards on this nice Axis. One shot in the neck dropped him on the spot. She shoots a Savage 110 DTR in 6mm Creedmoor long range too.
Totally....SWEET!

First time post. My daughter and I have been taking long range shooting classes for a couple years. She's a big Texas hunter, whitetail and pigs mostly. Her go to rifle is a Ruger American Ranch bolt action in 7.62x39. She's taken several pigs and a nice buck this past year with that combo. Stretched it out today. A little over 300 yards on this nice Axis. One shot in the neck dropped him on the spot. She shoots a Savage 110 DTR in 6mm Creedmoor long range too.
I'd do an edit here... SHE'S A SWEET LITTLE...Texas hunter..
Not big....do it quick before your daughter see's it....and above all ELSE... before Momma hears it from a stranger 🤣

My girl takes after her momma in the looks department. Still looks like a teenager at 36. Married with a 5 yr. Old.
Don't let that 5-year-old getaway. Two of my three boys could tie their own fishing knots by the time they were 5 and 6. They both got their first deer with a 20 gauge with #4 buckshot from the same stand three years apart with the same shotgun, age eight--each one of them. The oldest boy liked electronics more than hunting and fishing. He grew up to be a good kid anyway. And your daughter's husband is a lucky man, indeed.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.