That's a good feeling. Cold Bore Shot.

748 Yards. 12.8 MOA elevation. No wind.

Such a sweet feeling after the countless range trips leading up to rifle season, trying to get everything perfect.

28 Nosler
169 Hammer Hunter
215M
88.3gr. N570
3250fps
Wow, I'm happy to see that. You're set to roll, bud. That'll punch a tag. We'll be looking for the "hammered" elk photos in a few days. ;)

Wow, I'm happy to see that. You're set to roll, bud. That'll punch a tag. We'll be looking for the "hammered" elk photos in a few days. ;)
Thank you!! I have deer tag for this coming up hunt, but also 2 elk tags later this year!!

Awesome! Good Luck this weekend! Them Hammers stretched out of the 28 case are dead sexy 😁
Yeah they are!! My barrel is about shot out lol. It was throat for the 195's and that hammer can still go another .08 further out of the case haha. I just want 4 drive bands in the neck of the case, so I seat it that deep.

Thank you!! I have deer tag for this coming up hunt, but also 2 elk tags later this year!!

Yeah they are!! My barrel is about shot out lol. It was throat for the 195's and that hammer can still go another .08 further out of the case haha. I just want 4 drive bands in the neck of the case, so I seat it that deep.
I run the 177 HH and now crimp per ButterBean. Look nice and as you've shown shoot even nicer.

I run the 177 HH and now crimp per ButterBean. Look nice and as you've shown shoot even nicer.
I tried the crimp, it made no difference for me. However my performance was already exceptional.
What's the minimum terminal velocity for reliable expansion on that Hammer bullet? Nice shot and congrats on hard work paying off.
1800 FPS is recommended minimum expansion velocity. So at 8000' that's a little over 1000 yards.