That time of year again - Colorado hunt planning

See..I told you guys I was a good guy, and none of you wanted to believe me!

Wyo, you'll want to stay on Actionshooter's good side cause this guy is HUGE !!!!!! I don't think his momma weaned him or his brother til they were 15 or 16 cause they both make HULK Hogan look like Barney Fife!!! I swear I saw him and his brother eat a hind quarter of an elk at a single settin'.
shocked.gif
****, I had to go hide my mules when they weren't lookin', cause when I saw them sit down and eat that first time I didn't think they were gonna stop! I mean they're so big that if you were to put these guys on a 16 hand horse, why you'd think they were mounted on Shetland ponys.
shocked.gif
Now if I'm lieing, I'm dieing, but the first time I saw them guys I said "yes Sir" and "no sir" more times than I did the first 16 years of my life, and my daddy was 6'4" and weighed 270 and didn't like me much! So you do what you want too, but me..I'm gonna
grin.gif
and say "YES SIR"!

Ok Ok..

the important stuff first....

Texas... typically you want to hunt the rut for deer early to mid nvember.. some years even late Nov. but the season closes the 10th.

Elk.. Archery Elk is the best.. Mid Sept.- first week of Oct.

You want a really big bull apply for the late season bull tag... Dec. then is when the big daddy's are migrated!!!

If you have a tag.. I have several areas for LR work some on forest, some state lands, some BLM areas...if you are serious about hunting Wyo... e-mail me your thoughts and I can help ya out...

Ok onto the other crap....
You guys are new here right??? I am not.. I do have somewhat of a reputation on this board.. feel free to ask around about me...ummm lets see.. who knows me personally..
DC, Boyd, 338-387 ( butch ) Chris Jamison, Hunt 724, Dave King, and numerous others...

So action shooter ( steve ) you come to this board make a post and pick sides... looks to me like you are the one looking for fights..yeah yeah I know.. you know slymule.. but thats not the point.. you yourself admitted this was the first post you read.. so read others before you judge me... re-read the post I was nice at the end....common waddya want.... :) You want to talk more e-mail me...
Slymule never said you wern't a good guy.. just said you rub me the wrong way.. and you said the same about me... so we are even...
I won't hold a gridge unless you and your buddies keep bringing all this crap back up... I could care less how freakin big actionshooter is, you'll learn size really does't matter if ya make it to an academy. So hulk hogans or not.. whats your point ??? He and his brother are big..OK . you trying to warn me... should I be worried?? You need to say more e-mail me..

Time for my second cup.... maybe a donut too.. no apple fritter.. yeah ummmm
grin.gif

Wyo,
I didn't ask anybody to bring anything back up. Since apparently you can't recognize it, most people would call it H-U-M-O-R .. that was MY only point, Jeez ..you'd think somebody ****ed on your donut.

"trying to warn you" - uhh, ..that was what we call H-U-M-O-R again.
rolleyes.gif

There's no deep, hidden message in my last post. I'm not trying to "warn you", no you shouldn't be scared - nobodys gonna come getcha' out of bed in the midle of the night. This was me trying to be LIGHT and HUMOROUS - the whole last post - sorry you missed it.
confused.gif
...****, and I thought it was kinda funny.

sheesh.. I feel like this should be on daytime TV and some chick eating bon-bons should be rivited to the TV set.. waiting to see what happens next....

OK back we go.. As I said in an earlier post... it is real hard to see/feel/tell emotion or inflections that would give away the intent of a post... given the prior psot between me and you ( sly ) I wasn't real sure how to take what you said... blame me?

Don't worry my panties arn't in a bunch and I ain't sweatin' nothing.. I just wasn't real sure where you were headed...

chew your ego for one second and put yourself in my place give our recent exchanges...

DC is right.. we would probobly get along after we met but the first few min. might be tense.. but after is all said and done I very rearely ever hold a grudge unless my family or friends are threatened then we play a different game...

does anyone out there see my point...

Sly .. WE ( wife and I ) are in the business to make people happy and have a great time .. my wife and I are real good at it wether it be a vaction or a hunt...

CAN I GET A WITNESS.....??. CAN I GET AN AMEN!!??
tongue.gif

DC, I think you are right about the two of them meeting. The only problem I see is you would need a HUGE knife to cut through all the BS stories... It has been sorta of fun watching this post with all the jabs and braggin.
grin.gif

Jimmy
I know Ric quite well and he does not throw the BS at all.

What you see and hear is what you get---straight stuff, and that's NO bull.

Ric's (Wyo) a straight shooter, as I'm sure Sly is too.

Lets just all have a great time hunting in Colorado or Wyoming and maybe we can be lucky enough to run into these gents somewhere?

I hunt out of Glenwood and Carbondale every year.

Later
DC
smile.gif

[ 03-26-2003: Message edited by: Darryl Cassel ]

i feel that this is a script from a rikki lake/maury povich/sally jesse rafeal mixed all into one gone the hell wild.
on one show we have my mule is better than your horse.
on another show we have i can beat you in 5 out of 7 contests.
on the other channel we would have slymule has the biggest friends in the town make their first post.
during commercial youd turn to where would you prefer to live colorado or wyoming.
how about this for a thought at least it is NOT FRIGGEN BAGHDAD!!! sly i would have to agree with dc when he refers to your comments about the size of your friends and the theme of 'tread lightly' type thing. wyo's point about everyone having a poker face on the web site is a good one - you probably are joking around, but it does not come across that way most of the time. and hey that is ok too - if that is what you are trying to do. but dont be surprised when wyo answers back not as favorable as you may want.

To everybody still reading,

This is my last post on this thread cause you guys are worse than a bunch of old women. Doesn't anybody take anything at face value anymore? Did I write I was gonna have Actionshooter go stomp a mud hole in Wyo? NO I DIDN'T.

"You PROBABLY are joking around, but it doesn't come across that way most of the time" - give me a friggin' break. I just reread my post and the closest thing of any relevance to your comment was the statement I made that said -
"Wyo, you'll want to stay on Actionshooters good side because this guy is HUGE!!!" Oh yeah..that's threatening stuff alright. The rest of the post was actually funnin' with Steve and ribbing HIM about how big a guy he is, but you guys have somehow managed to turn it around to where I need to "tread lightly" because it sounds like I'm threatening Wyo!

I swear you guys are worse than a bunch of **** women-always turning stuff you say into something COMPLETELY different. I say one thing and you guys turn it around, fabricate it into something else, then multiple it by ten times, and all of a sudden I need to "tread lightly". I give up, the thread is now yours.
confused.gif

Feel free to go ahead and somehow read something else into what I just wrote. I'll just stay out of it, sit back and listen to all you hens cackle. Yes..I can hear it already -

"He called us all a bunch of women!".

"There he goes with the name calling again."

"I feel threatened!"

"I think he meant we all dress up in womens clothes."

"No, he's calling us all gay."

"Well, I can vouch for Wyo, I know he's married so he can't be gay".

Thats just about how ridiculous you guys have gotten.

Hello

Yes, I know Ric and he is a fine person and so is his wife.
They run a very nice guest ranch and guide service in Wyoming and if anyone wants a great hunt or just a vactaion, contact them.

I think for the most part the posts have been on the lite side with one talking about how good his animals are and the others saying the same thing about theirs.

I feel like Ric though, size don't mean nothing. It may have been mentioned on a light note but, it sounded like, you better tread lightly.

Slymule, if you complete the Police training, you will find that large targets are easier to hit especially if your a SWAT team member
wink.gif
Sort of wish the enemy in Iraq were all big huge felows. The Marines or Army would have a field day.

I think Ric and Slymule would probably get along just fine if they ever met.

Later
DC
smile.gif

[ 03-26-2003: Message edited by: Darryl Cassel ]

Sly if ya go back.. you were the first to get your panties in a bunch....

I ( in a joking frame of mind ) said I was gonna tell my horse you were coming to town to challenge us up a hill...
Then you got all offended again when I made the little commercial joke...

"Just the facts ma'am ..just the facts.."

not calling you a woman that was a quote from Sgt. Friday.. I think thats who said it.. some detective show a while back....

Good luck in the academy.. if it is anything like the one I went through.. better get in shape.. they love to run.....

Oh and I admit it.. I wear women cloths.. I wear panty hose when doing alot of riding.. especially in the winter.... I am sure you know why....

oh I forgot cackle cackle, scratch scratch....
grin.gif
wink.gif
shocked.gif

sssssssshhhhhheeeeeeessshhhhhhhhhhhh

someone put this outta its misery....

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.