That time of year again - Colorado hunt planning

DISCLAIMER
The starter of this thread is putting forth the following disclaimer:
The views posted in this thread by some of those from Colorado are not necesarily the views of all those in Colorado.
Please feel free to bring your horses (or mules if thats what ya can come up with) when coming to hunt ANY of the Rocky Mountains States.
Not all deer look like the deer posted in this thread - no matter where they were killed.
Life is to short to get your panties in a bunch over any of this - no matter why you wear panties.

QH,

creative.. I like that....

no panties in a bunch here... hell I'm lucky if i remember to put on underware....
shocked.gif

Here's BIG Steve and his brother.

newb.gif

I had the pleasure of meeting these guys at elk camp a couple years back. You'd search a looong time before you'll find two nicer guys.

[ 03-29-2003: Message edited by: muleshoe ]

mule shoe-
my oh my oh my - now there are two women-things that i would love to guide deep into the mts. that is what we call a good 2 on 1 hunt. thanks for the pics (i think?).

sly-
again my oh my oh my - to quote you "I swear you guys are worse than a bunch of **** women-always turning stuff you say into something COMPLETELY different" if i can be in with 'dems good lookin' gals (or **** women so as not to miss quote you) i am in!!! however it does sound like you are iritated. i can almost picture you as one of the guys playing ball with the other kids and then your feelings got hurt and your are walking home while yelling back to the other guys saying 'this is my ball and you cant have it i am outa here!!!' then a bit later you come back out with your ball, after you have had a bowl of ice cream and your mama gave you a kiss on the cheek and said go back out there play some mean ole kick ball with your buddies, there are waiting for you.

Oh yeah...I did forget to point out that Steve definitely is the better looking one of the two.

Probably not going to make it this year. The season you're hunting is smack in the middle of our harvest. We're farming a couple hundred acres more than we did last time and it get pretty busy through October.

Hope you guys have a good time though.

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.