Thanksgiving

• Thread starter Deleted member 115374
  • Start date
Thanks for a great post Tdeyo.

Definitely much to be thankful for. Family, a home, health and work.

Also thanks for the RL23, H4350, RL16, GM210M's, etc, etc. Had to throw in a bit of humor Lol

Happy Thanksgiving all. Although some of us might not be able to have a large reunion as usual, we are still here and that is what matters. For those who lost someone, my sincere condolences and lets be thankful for the time we had them. Remember we are all here on loan and for a while, as short or as long as it might be, it was what the Lord wanted and they are in a better place now. Let's enjoy the ones we still have with us.

Stay safe all and God bless.

Great post. All thanks to God.

I am also thankful to our military and first responders and the veterans of those services. Thank all of you for giving us the safety and security to live free.

Thankfully, the only Covid in our immediate family has been my kids off at college and they weathered it all well and far away from us. Too many people I have known have passed including my high school best friend at the first of this month. And it is getting hard to keep track of all of the acquaintances of family and friends.

And I'm thankful for the RE23 and 215M's that I found a few months back, too. Maybe Santa will have his elves work up some 210M's and 4350.

I very much enjoyed reading each of your comments. I too, am grateful for many things. God is good. I'm thankful for the liberties I enjoy as a citizen of these United States of America. When I returned from my service in Desert Storm I kissed the tarmac upon deplaning. May God bless America. #givethanks.

I'm very thankful that I was born and raised in a place were I can enjoy the freedom to shoot, hunt, fish, hike, and all the outdoors. More than this l am thankful for family, friends, and being able to get up each day and do the things I like. Most of all in trying times when you may lose those things that are close to you, when things are looking a little dark, that there is something within are self that can bring us above the down and low times in life. I hope the freedom we enjoy will always be with our country and to those who may want something different I say to you, you will never take whats in our heart and in our minds. May there always be happy days ahead!

I very much enjoyed reading each of your comments. I too, am grateful for many things. God is good. I'm thankful for the liberties I enjoy as a citizen of these United States of America. When I returned from my service in Desert Storm I kissed the tarmac upon deplaning. May God bless America. #givethanks.
Thank you for your service, greatly appreciated. Thanks also to all veterans, those currently serving and first responders.

God bless

Man, I got a little misty reading all the different posts. Feeling pretty sentimental this Thanksgiving. We had some ups and downs this year too. For the most part ups. Got to meet my grandbaby, homeschool is a blessing in many ways, met some good old people that still live the old self sufficient ways. I can still walk the property without having to rest...much. I traded for a bunch of machine tools, butchered real farm raised cattle and hogs with an old expert, saw some nice sunsets. To all who are struggling, may you find your groove. Being poor isnt the end of the world. I been there, hard work and faith helps a lot. Be good to everyone, even if you dont like them, some people are jerks because life has been hard on them. Sincerely, I love you guys/gals on here. You've provided me tons of advice and education, guns, bullets, laughs, and endless entertainment. This is the only social media I use and it's been enough. Be thankful today, even if it's for a tiny thing. Thanks to Tdeyo for starting this thread!

John

Attachments

• 20200801_210527.jpg
    20200801_210527.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 82
  • 20201021_125722.jpg
    20201021_125722.jpg
    519.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 20200803_161729.jpg
    20200803_161729.jpg
    505.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 20200904_205930.jpg
    20200904_205930.jpg
    619.8 KB · Views: 85
I have too many things to be thankful for, at least too many to list here. This is my favorite holiday, but unfortunately it is too often overshadowed by Christmas. With respect to this forum I appreciate all the people on it who have helped others by sharing information that took time and money to acquire and to those who even gave rifles or equipment to others. People like you keep the demons at bay by living the way God intended. "Love thy neighbor above thyself"...etc.

If you're atheist then, sorry, just ignore my "silly superstition" and follow the Golden Rule.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.