Thanks to Len Backus and family!

GB, what a nice thought! Thank you so much.

And what a nice day this has been in another way.

60 years ago today (March 30, 1960) I walked home from 8th grade in school, the cutest, smartest girl in the class --- my future wife --- Kathy!

And just now we got back from Leon's Drive-in where we went to have the best-in-the-world hot fudge sundae to celebrate the memory of that special 8th grade moment.
Congratulations to you both. So amazing how I can remember the first time I saw the woman I have spent the past 44 years of my life but, I can't remember what happened yesterday!

Thanks for everything Len.
What a great forum to help everyone learn from each other and to share our experiences with like-minded members.
After many years of membership and a few thousand posts, I am still predominantly a "reader" here at LRH. While the posts are insightful I find that I often read posts just for the pleasure of reading about our shared shooting heritage.
Now that I find my self locked down in the epicenter center of this terrible epidemic I have only a few things to look forward to each day; facetiming my kids and grandchildren, and surfing the boards dedicated to the shooting sports. LRH is the best of them all.
Thanks again Len.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.