Thanks GRIT! Job well done

Scottish Mag

GRIT-
I wanted to publicly thank you for the manner in which you have helped me not only purchase one of your fine personal builds, but also to confirm your integrity. I was pretty nervous sending a check overnight in anticipation of a rifle in return. If I am like most, I like to see what I am getting before I get it!
Your communication on what I was getting was superb, and I will vouch for you to anyone! I know a lot of work was done while at Nate's shop and with his supervision. Nate, another impressive build! Grit did fantastic! When I look to get a lightweight rig for hiking hunts, I know who to call!

As soon as I can figure out how to post pics, they will be coming. (I have them on my desktop, trying to paste them over is not working!)

This rifle turned out great, and just finshed up the scope mounting. Was able to make up some of the 210gn Berger loads we discussed, and spent some time on range today. The results were great! (You were right, one ragged hole!) I felt pretty good with right at .25 MOA groups with my first loads. With a little play time, I am sure I can dial in a little tighter. Next weekend out to the ranch where I can actually get some distance!

Thank again GRIT for the nice rifle.....

Mike

Hey Mike,
I'm tickled to hear you're pleased! I'm glad to hear the load work is going well too. It is not always so simple, even with the best.

I'll add my thanks to Nate as well. You can't find a finer smith or gentleman.

I'm looking forward to the photos. I know she's stunning. Thanks for the post.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.