Thanks giving day hunt

• Thread starter Deleted member 102985
  • Start date
Well Rum man I cannot complain too much. These were from last weekend in Colorado. Me, my dad, and all the kids. It was a great time. Tagged out in 2 days!

Attachments

• 7390.jpeg
    7390.jpeg
    218.8 KB · Views: 183
So we have been super busy guiding this year. We finally had a chance to get out by the house and do some hunting for deer. My daughter bought parts from forum members here and built a super nice 6.5 Creedmore. Today she shot this guy at 466 yards. She made a great shot ! Buck went 10 feet and fell over. Not our biggest buck but not bad for the 3 hours we had to hunt. Thanks to all of you here for the knowledge and support. Have a great Thanksgiving!
Congrats to the young lady. And to you sir

So we have been super busy guiding this year. We finally had a chance to get out by the house and do some hunting for deer. My daughter bought parts from forum members here and built a super nice 6.5 Creedmore. Today she shot this guy at 466 yards. She made a great shot ! Buck went 10 feet and fell over. Not our biggest buck but not bad for the 3 hours we had to hunt. Thanks to all of you here for the knowledge and support. Have a great Thanksgiving!
That's a nice buck and looks to be a great shot !!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.