Thanks giving day hunt

elk guide 45

So we have been super busy guiding this year. We finally had a chance to get out by the house and do some hunting for deer. My daughter bought parts from forum members here and built a super nice 6.5 Creedmore. Today she shot this guy at 466 yards. She made a great shot ! Buck went 10 feet and fell over. Not our biggest buck but not bad for the 3 hours we had to hunt. Thanks to all of you here for the knowledge and support. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Attachments

• 7475.jpeg
    7475.jpeg
    297.7 KB · Views: 537

WYOHTF

I’m 49 and the only thing I got is age and skill, youth and treachery, lol.
These new age kids that prosper and are into what we are, God Bless them. And you sir, for raising some fine Sportspeople, Thanks. They are the future for our passion.
Happy Thanksgiving as well

elk guide 45

My daughter has a custom, rem 700 action trued and fluted by kamfield. Proof barrel, Jewell trigger, KRG Bravo stock. Burris XTR 2 scope. She is shooting 143 ELDX.
My son is shooting a defiance action Krieger barrel. Trigger tech trigger 300 win mag. Vortex viper .

Rum Man

First Happy Thanksgiving to you and the Family!
Tell the Kids Congratulations on a great season ! Way to teach the kids Dad !
It looks like it's been a good week in Montana, I'm getting lots of pictures over here and some great stories!
You have a few days left Dad ! Good Luck out there !!

Rum Man

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.