Thanks For The Stories And Articles - Reviews Next

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
I thought you'd like to know that all the stories and articles have been read about 80,000 times. Most readers access them from the lists on the HOME page. Therefor, the actual total numbers for individual stories or articles are several times more than what shows as VIEWS in the forum threads.

My next goal in terms of member writings is REVIEWS of gear. It could be something someone already owns or is about to buy. Or it could be something we first identify and then approach a manufacturer or distributor for.

So during these winter doldrums, if you would like to review something shoot me an email and we'll discuss it.

Speaking of doldrums, we in WI have had a blustery winter. We are heading toward a season record for snow. Today it is clear, thank goodness. The gray skies get to me. Five below zero and 25 MPH winds, but SUNNY! :)

Thanks for all your contributions to the site and its 10,487 plus registered members. And to several times that number in unregistered users, by the way. Each month we have over 50,000 visits from them.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts