Thank you RCBS

Hespco

My RCBS RockChucker press was bought new in 1967. The first year of production & still works perfectly. Awhile back I decided I wanted a back up RochChucker press. So, I bought a used one on the internet. When it arrived I noticed the toggle link pin was damaged on one end ( version of this model ) . The grove that held the keeper clip on the end of the pin was almost gone, like it had been dropped on it. I called RCBS & stated I bought the press used only to find this damage after I received it. I asked to purchase a new " toggle link pin " . They told me a new pin would be sent to me free of charge. It arrived today. Lubed it up with some wheel bearing grease & slipped it into place. Installed the spring keeper clips on each end , works like new. Guess I really didn't need this back up press as my old 1967 model works as good today as when I bought it. A great thanks to RCBS for their service & a stout durable product. Credit needs to be given where credit is due.

My RCBS RockChucker press was bought new in 1967. The first year of production & still works perfectly. Awhile back I decided I wanted a back up RochChucker press. So, I bought a used one on the internet. When it arrived I noticed the toggle link pin was damaged on one end ( version of this model ) . The grove that held the keeper clip on the end of the pin was almost gone, like it had been dropped on it. I called RCBS & stated I bought the press used only to find this damage after I received it. I asked to purchase a new " toggle link pin " . They told me a new pin would be sent to me free of charge. It arrived today. Lubed it up with some wheel bearing grease & slipped it into place. Installed the spring keeper clips on each end , works like new. Guess I really didn't need this back up press as my old 1967 model works as good today as when I bought it. A great thanks to RCBS for their service & a stout durable product. Credit needs to be given where credit is due.
I ordered parts for my rcbs hand prime tool and they were sent free of charge, customer service like this is rare in today's times and the company's that do this need to be recognized. RCBS will be my first choice for reloading components in the future

Totally agree, RCBS is a class company. I wanted to replace the handle on my '70s version Chucker with the newer version with the knob on top. They sent me one for free. Same with my few calls to purchase replacement parts for broken die stem. Their tech department has helped troubleshoot issues in the past. I would love to get mine refinished with the new version of paint. I'm green through and through.

The good folks at RCBS. I had the JR before still have my Rockchucker.