Thank you one and all

wyomingblizzard

A big thanks to every one on this site. I have been on here just over a year and have learned alot. It is very enjoyable to read every ones posts. The more I read and learn the more I have streched out my range, although I know I am just beginning. I only have one complaint, DANG ITS COSTING ME A LOT OF MONEY...... But its worth every cent!:D:D

Merry Christmas to all and happy shooting!

I want to ditto this. I joined this site when I began the process of having my rifle transformed into what it is today. The advice I have been given has been truly awesome. Thank you for all the support, and the new and exciting way to watch my money go away:cool:

As a newbie myself, I would also agree with the previous posts. I have been a member of sights where sometimes peoples personal politics/fandom/opinions tend to overcloud the ability to be helpful. Although, like all sights, that does happen occassionally, the people here are top notch. If anybody can help they will and without it, I would probably be much further behind than where I am today. Thanks again

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.