Thank you for the add. I am a new reloader and long time hunter.

I heard this forum is an excellent place to learn about reloading and meet like minded people. I am a long time hunter and a new reloader. With the current events of ammo shortages , I have started to learn about reloading . I live in Nocona , TX. Just want to introduce myself and look forward to meeting some shooters, reloaders and hunters!
There are a lot of knowledgeable people on here. They are friendly and helpful. Another good sight with good information is accurateshooter.com.

Welcome from down under in Australia
As Commercial hunters we reload a lot (about 20,000 rounds a year) but mainly in a very few common calibers ie 223,22-250,308 although we do get into the occasional very long range F class target shooting which we use 6mmBR an unusual round but does the job providing the wind is in our favor
Lots of knowledge on this forum - good luck with the hunt

Welcome from down under in Australia
As Commercial hunters we reload a lot (about 20,000 rounds a year) but mainly in a very few common calibers ie 223,22-250,308 although we do get into the occasional very long range F class target shooting which we use 6mmBR an unusual round but does the job providing the wind is in our favor
Lots of knowledge on this forum - good luck with the hunt
Welcome from Indiana, Have a Little Fat Lamb for me will ya

I heard this forum is an excellent place to learn about reloading and meet like minded people. I am a long time hunter and a new reloader. With the current events of ammo shortages , I have started to learn about reloading . I live in Nocona , TX. Just want to introduce myself and look forward to meeting some shooters, reloaders and hunters!

Welcome to the forum from Tennessee JW