Thank you for allowing me to become a member.

Sounds like you have already gone down the rabbit hole. Far different than many, similar to a few. Your work history shows a certain level of humility, as you have changed job specs enough that you have been ever learning. To learn means you acknowledge that someone else has some knowledge you lack. Seems to be a lifelong pursuit. That also means your mind is still pliable. I look forward to hearing more about your ventures
My dad was a WWII Hump Pilot , flight instructor, and JAG for the USAA.
It was he that taught me knowledge is not knowing all of the answers, it is knowing where to look for the answers.
The only stupid question is the one you already know the answer too.
And yes I love to learn, and work with my hands and mind.
Being Dyslexic, I have had a few challenges, but nothing has stopped me,
I live by "Never Give Up, Never Surrender!"

OldSchool

My dad was a WWII Hump Pilot , flight instructor, and JAG for the USAA.
It was he that taught me knowledge is not knowing all of the answers, it is knowing where to look for the answers.
The only stupid question is the one you already know the answer too.
And yes I love to learn, and work with my hands and mind.
Being Dyslexic, I have had a few challenges, but nothing has stopped me,
I live by "Never Give Up, Never Surrender!"

OldSchool
Wise men, you and your father. Got a good friend that's dyslexic. Super smart guy and heck of a hard worker. Loyal too. Things only hold you back when you let them.

Wise men, you and your father. Got a good friend that's dyslexic. Super smart guy and heck of a hard worker. Loyal too. Things only hold you back when you let them.
Tiny Tim, I am dyslexic also, have learned to cope with it.
My chemistry instructors and math instructors could not understand how I could ace all lab work and test, but fall on my face with numbers, they will change places so I have problems like 2234may look like 3234,3224, or any combo I have found closing my left eye they all fall in place, I will double check by reading them back, backwards, I also can write in cursive mirror.
My uncle dad's brother was completely ambidextrous, WWII RTO, North Africa, up the boot of Italy, he would send or receive with either hand, and a side key was too fast for most to copy.
I don't think of being handicapped, I just have to find a different way sometimes.