Testing Wildcat bullet BCs

Thanks, jimm and everybody else....
ihad decided that after b1g_bore's post id just let this one die. He did a good job explaining my failed articulation. Im just glad to see that those who misunderstood my intent were in the minority... now if my SMKs would arrive I could get back to shooting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.
lets let this one die.

[ QUOTE ]
In my humble opinion /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif We type it ,but we really dont mean it.IMHO........thats some bs we hide behind to enlighten others that are not as nimble in the cerebal as we are. If anyone has followed adam in oklahoma"s replys, posts , etc. they will be convinced that he only seeks the truth. I dont know him other than watching reading his and others posts. I am further convinced that he bears no ill will towards any one that posts here or else where.Candid questions and replys can be and are easily misunderstood /judged when viewed without the wonderful and necessary personal touches that are part of face to face communications.What is at stake here is the ability / right of each of us to pose a question without being afraid /subject to a witch hunt.One additional note , What is wrong with questioning any! new development /component ?????Hard numbers are the only thing that can further the anal/extreme discipline pursued here! I realize that that was far more or far less than two cents worth so thanks for indulging me. your weakest link ,Jim

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, all I am saying is that someone ticked him off. I don't know who it was, but I am sure it happened. I am not privvy to all the exchanges between individuals so I don't know and reallly don't care who did it as long as it was not me. I have a hard enough time with my own challenges to be involved in someone elses just for pure sport..... Anyway I am sure time will heal the wounds.

Chawlston

Keyboards are like sex organs...... Just because you have them does not mean you should use them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.