Testing the wife

sniperjwt

So yesterday the wife and I went shooting. I took my 6BR and 223 with us and both are 1/2 moa guns. The first several shots she shot were not real good. About 1.5 moa at 200 yards. I told her that it was not the gun that it was the operator. Of coarse she did not want to hear that. So I was thinking I would see if she is flenching so I threw a empty in without her knowing it and here is the result:

[ame=http://youtu.be/NVwQ7GQRQ9g]Best form I have ever seen - YouTube[/ame]

I must say I was impressed. No flench, no nothing, not even a blink. You could tell she was surprised that nothing happened by the expression on her face.
I let her shoot my SML and she did not want to shoot it but once because of the recoil.
After that the groups tightened up to 1/2 - 3/4 MOA

All in all a good day of shooting

Man your right she was text book! Not even a eye lash was effected, she was however very disappointed! Might be a breathing thing, only time and experience will solve that, needless to say she is like most woman in the fact that they typically are better shooters off the bat, because they follow instructions and don't have the arrogance typically associated with men.

I got to say I really felt for her when it went click, it was,such a let down.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.